We continue our series of articles dedicated to the unknown Adobe. You've probably seen these beautiful pictures at the beginning of blog posts, in tweets or on the covers of YouTube videos: a background image, on top of which the inscription is organically located – the title of the article, the title of the video or a simple phrase like Good Morning. If you think that to create such images you need to be fluent in half of Photoshop's tools, then you are wrong: the Adobe Spark Post mobile application and a couple of minutes of free time are enough for this!
How to use
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
The principle of operation of the application is simple: you choose a background image, type text and select its design from dozens of presets, play with colors, filters, and then choose a picture format (you can automatically scale for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram) and save! Let's consider the process in more detail.
- Opening the application, you will see a huge variety of images created by other users, they are divided into categories. Any of them can be changed to your liking – which we will try to do.
- For example, take this title image for an article about painting Easter eggs. Click Remix and start creating!
- First, let's add a filter: this is important, since it is applied to both the background and the inscription, which means it brings our picture to a single color palette.
- The Themes section contains dozens of presets for the location of the inscription: bright, stylish, for all occasions.
- You can change the color scheme of the inscription in the Color Palettes section: click on the palette to change the distribution of colors over the sections of the inscription.
- The last feature left for a snack: Animations. You can add a transition with which an inscription will appear over the background image. All transitions are smooth and organic, without unpleasant broken movements – the eye is simply happy.
- Now everything is ready, you can save. If you have decided that you absolutely need such an animated transition, then select the “Video” item in the “Save As …” menu. In addition, it can be saved as a static picture, and for users iPhone 6s and newer – as a Live Photo.
After that, your picture will appear in the My Posts section, where you can publish it on social networks, re-save it to Camera Roll or iCloud Drive, add it to a Note and configure whether your project will be displayed on the official Adobe Spark website.
In general, Spark Post copes with its task with a bang: the images created with its help are laconic, balanced, and most importantly, even a beginner can do it. A must-have for everyone who wants to take the design of their or corporate social network account to a new level.