There are many ways to download videos to iPhone, but most of them are complex and time consuming. Below are the best ways to download videos to iPhone from a computer or from the Internet, for example, download videos from the cloud.
- Using iTunes
- How to download YouTube videos to iPhone
- Method number 1:
- Method number 2:
- How to download video from VK to iPhone
- How to download videos from Instagram to iPhone
- Via the iTools program
- NPlayer program
- Download video to iPhone via Yandex Disk
- Download video from computer using a flash drive for iPhone
Downloading videos from your computer to your iPhone using iTunes is the most common option.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go to iTunes, making sure it is updated to the latest version.
- In the iTunes Library tab, select the video you want to upload to your iPhone. After that, it should be added to your library.
- Drag the clip you want from the panel to your device.
- Synchronize. You managed to download the video to your iPhone via iTunes, it will be saved on your phone.
How to download YouTube videos to iPhone
There are many programs, applications and ways to download YouTube videos, but only some of them perform this function well. Below are the best ways to download YouTube videos to iPhone:
Method number 1:
- Download to your mobile device any application from App Store designed to download video files (you can enter the phrase 'download video' in the search bar). Select an application (it is better to choose from the first two, since they have the highest rating, which means there is no reason to doubt their performance).
- Run the application and go to the 'Browser' line. In the address bar, enter: m.youtube.com.
- Play the video you want. A new floppy disk will appear next to the Pause and Rewind icons. This is the Download icon. Click on it to download YouTube videos to your phone iPhone.
- The selected video file will start downloading to iPhone. The download status and degree can be viewed in the 'Files' section in the app.
- Watching videos is available only in the application, including offline.
Method number 2:
- Download the video to your computer. To do this, copy the link of the desired video and go to the savefrom.net online program. In the window on the main page, paste the link and after the program displays the video from Youtube, select the format and click 'Download'.
- After the video file has downloaded to your computer, connect your phone to iTunes and follow the steps above.
How to download video from VK to iPhone
Video files can be downloaded from the VKontakte social network. There are several of the most convenient and free ways to download videos from VK to your iPhone.
- Install the free File Manager app on iPhone and launch it.
- In the phone browser, go to the desired VK video file.
- Play the video. At the bottom, a window will pop up asking for an action. Click 'Download' or 'Download'.
- You can watch the video in the File Manager application in the Files tab.
There is also a special program that allows you to save media files on iPhone not only from VKontakte, but also from Facebook, YouTube and other sites:
- Download and install Video Saver Pro app at iPhone (the program is free).
- Run the application through the built-in browser and enter vk.com (youtube.com, facebook.com, etc.) or a link to the desired video in the search bar.
- Play the video. In the pop-up window, click 'Download'.
- The downloaded file can be seen in the 'Library' tab under 'My Videos'. Downloaded media can be viewed without an Internet connection.
If you want to save a video file to the iPhone gallery, then launch it (it was saved in the application in the 'My Videos' section), click the 'Share' icon (it is located at the bottom next to the 'Rewind' icon) and select 'Save to camera roll' .
How to download videos from Instagram to iPhone
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: the announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
Bonus for fans of the social network Instagram: and from here you can download a video without spending money and time:
- To download videos from Instagram to your phone iPhone, download one of the special applications to your phone (the most popular are InstaSave and InstaDown). The principle of operation of these programs is almost the same.
- Run the application and paste the link to the video in the special line.
The developer InstaSave will force you to view ads for which bonuses are awarded and you can download more media files. If this process is not tedious, then this free program is well suited for quickly downloading videos from Instagram. InstaDown will require one more command than the previous application, but there are no ads.
Via the iTools program
iTools is an iPhone video downloader, a great replacement for iTunes. With its help, you can upload videos from your computer to your iPhone. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to download a video to iPhone quickly and easily using iTools:
- Install the iTools software on your computer.
- Launch the program and go to the 'Video' tab.
- Drag a video clip from a folder on your computer into the program window. iTools itself converts files to the desired format.
If there is no USB cable nearby, then there is another way how to download a video from a computer to an iPhone. For this, nPlayer is suitable – an application for downloading videos to iPhone.
- Download the nPlayer program from App Store to iPhone. Free version available.
- Run the program, but connect to Wi-Fi in advance.
- In the upper left corner of the application, click on the Wi-Fi icon (this way you start the file transfer over the Internet).
- Then enable the HTTP / WebDAV server (the window will appear automatically).
- Log into an Internet browser on your computer and enter the numeric address of the server (will be displayed on the phone). Then go to the server.
- Click 'Add files' and select the desired video.
- When the video starts streaming, it can be seen on both the computer and the phone.
- When the file transfer is complete, the server on the phone can be turned off. Videos on iPhone can be played offline.
Download video to iPhone via Yandex Disk
The advantage of Yandex.Disk is that the video can not only be downloaded to the iPhone, but also uploaded directly to the gallery, and not viewed through the program.
How to download videos from Yandex Disk to iPhone:
- Download the Yandex.Disk program to your computer and iPhone.
- If you do not have a Yandex account, you will have to register before using Yandex.Disk.
- Copy the necessary video files to your computer and use the 'paste' click to move them into the program (for convenience, you can create a 'Video' folder inside).
- After the synchronization is complete, go to the Yandex.Disk application and go to the folder where you saved the videos.
- If you have an Internet connection, play the video, at the top next to the title, click on the 'Download' icon and select the 'Save to Gallery' command.
- After the video has been downloaded, it will be displayed in the 'Camera Roll' folder in the 'Videos' section.
Download video from computer using a flash drive for iPhone
If using iTunes is time consuming or you cannot install a new version, you can use a special flash drive for iPhone. It has two connectors: one is designed to work with a computer, the other – with a mobile device Apple. This flash drive works only in conjunction with a special application. Each manufacturer of such flash drives has its own application, which can be downloaded from App Store. When the device is ready for use, follow these steps:
- Connect the USB flash drive to your computer and transfer the required media file to it.
- Connect the USB flash drive to your mobile device.
- Download and install on iPhone a program called Greendisk.
- Run the application. It will display all the contents of the flash drive. There will already be created standard folders for storing files of various types.
- In the top line, click on the word 'Change'. Here is a list of actions with files stored on removable media.
- Click on one of the 'Copy' or 'Move' commands. After that, the 'Purpose' tab will open, where you can choose where to move the video – to the phone's memory or to a USB flash drive.
- Then you can specify which folder you want to move the media file to. Select and click 'Insert'.