Recently there was a review of road DVRs for iPhone. This is another one of them.
The program under the capacious name Black Box Recorder will be very useful for the motorist. Functionally, it is an easy-to-use video encoder and recorder that allows you to shoot videos of the path traveled.
The capabilities of this program will allow you to avoid conflict situations during an accident, since the application always stores the last 4 minutes of video recording of the driver's route. The motorist will be able to control the process of recording and storing videos himself, by pressing the record button, if he wants to capture an important incident on the road, or delete unnecessary files from the buffer if the trip is without incident.
Abroad, the application is very popular with driving instructors, who, during practical lessons, can clearly demonstrate their mistakes or achievements to their students.
Ensuring safe driving is the primary task of Black Box Recorder, therefore the interface has been simplified to the maximum, using the main functions has become extremely convenient. Other features of the app include:
1) Continuous recording is in progress without taking up disk space.
2) In the event of an accident, the program remembers the location of the participants in the accident, indicating the exact time.
3) The user can add notes to existing videos.
4) Recorded videos can be viewed directly through the program interface or exported to a video album iPhone.
5) In order not to be distracted while driving at night, the screen while the application is running can be 'darkened' by selecting the appropriate option in the Black Box Recorder menu.
Developer: RGB Consulting Limited
Current version: 1.2
Compatibility: iPhone 3GS, iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2. Requires at least iOS 4.1.
Install from AppStore