For many ios users, it was a big grief when the audio recordings section was completely removed from the official VK client (not of their own free will), and a similar “VKontakte 2” time and again crashes, on every second track. But App Store did not stop there, and every now and then began to delete applications for free listening to music (and they can be understood). Under all these circumstances, one application caught my eye – the Color player. In this music player, you can listen to audio recordings both from VK and from the iTunes library, which in my opinion is very convenient.
How to use Color Player
As in similar applications, first you need to log into your VK account. Without logging in, only the music that you added through iTunes will be available.
More on this. In order to upload music, you need: open iTunes; go to the “programs” tab; at the bottom of the page, in the “common files” block, select “Color player”; click on “add files”, and select the songs you want. Synchronization is not required, all files will be added to the application automatically. On the gadget, go to the application and select “iTunes File Sharing” in the “Offline” tab, and then add the songs to the desired playlist.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: the announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
After entering through VK, a huge scope opens up for us to search and listen to music. But first things first. In the left block we have a lot of tabs:
- Offline – music that we uploaded from iTunes and cached tracks. In this section, you can also create and view playlists.
- Playlist – your audio recordings (you could call the section so). By clicking on the folder above, we move to the albums that were created on VKontakte.
- Search – Search for songs among those that you do not have.
- Audio from the wall – compositions from the wall of your page
- News Audio – Music that was attached to posts from the news feed. Liked audio – the tracks attached to the posts that you liked are displayed in this section.
- Friends – songs of your friends (only those whose audio recordings are open with privacy settings).
- Groups – music from groups and publics to which you are subscribed.
- Popular tracks – in this section you can select music by genre, after which we will be shown the most popular tracks in this group.
- Recommendations – similar to VKontakte recommendations, the app provides a list of music similar to the one in your media library.
You can remove ads in the purchase section for 119 rubles.
In the settings, you can change the design of the application, see the memory usage (the user is given 24 GB in the application), and also set up synchronization with the last.fm service. After logging in and checking the “Scrobbling” checkbox, the application for iPhone sends the name of the song to last.fm, and adds it to your profile on the above site.
In order to cache a composition, you need to click on the corresponding icon opposite the track. If you need to perform this operation with several objects, then at the top of the screen click on “Change”, after which, highlighting the desired songs, click “Load”. Before downloading, we will be prompted to select a playlist in which to place the track. Downloadable audio recordings are also displayed in playlists. The pencil button allows you to change the song title and artist. (The name will change in VK too). When viewing songs not from your audio recordings, a plus sign will be displayed opposite each one, which is responsible for adding the song to you.
By clicking on the shortcut with the arrow on the right side of the screen, we get into the window with the playing audio recording, which also has two shortcuts: the left one returns to the previous page, and the right one brings it to the equalizer. The latter, by the way, has good features that a standard player on iPhone won't give you.