The browser is a decent tool for social media like Twitter, but apps provide a much better experience. Especially if they are really smart applications like Echofon Pro. The program differs from other twitter clients not only in its beautiful and at the same time simple interface, but also in a number of features that are not available in alternative solutions from competitors. Among these features, for example, the 'quiet' mode, which you can activate at a time when you do not want to be disturbed by any notifications. To start working with the application, you need to authorize it by linking it to your account at Twitter. Immediately after that, you will see a feed of tweets from people you follow. You can chat directly with friends, post tweets, and customize many different interface options as you see fit: font sizes, change the default theme, and other useful things. Also, integration with a well-known service for SMM marketers buffer.com is available. Which should be useful to those users who use Twitter for professional purposes. This opens up additional possibilities for using the application, for example, deferred posting of tweets. Other features of Echofon Pro for Twitter include the following:
- the ability to connect several accounts at the same time if you use the social network for both personal and business purposes;
- multiple notification sounds to choose from;
- attaching images to tweets both from the device library and creating them using the camera;
- hiding tweets and notifications from individual users, without having to unsubscribe from them;
- the ability to specify a location when creating a tweet;
- and a number of other useful little things.
If you are using Twitter purely for reading, then the capabilities of the free official client should be enough for you. If this is one of your working tools and you want something more, then you should definitely pay attention to this application.