To take advantage of all the features iPhone, of course, you cannot do without a convenient and universal file manager. The good thing about the file manager is that with it you can view almost everything that is in the internal file system and is not shown in the general phone menu.
A good file manager should have at least the functions of listening to audio, viewing photos and videos, reading documents, and also be able to carry out operations with files. It is very convenient when it is possible to transfer information via bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to go on sale first Eighth beta versions released iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for developers and public testers
All of these capabilities have been incorporated into an owner application iPhone called FileApp, which is a universal file manager, media player and document reader.
- View files and documents on iPhone
- Viewing images and playing audio and video files
- Transfer documents to iPhone via USB (cable) or Wi-Fi
- Search for files in folders, by date, name and type
- Support for opening zip archives
- Ability to send attachments by email
- Deleting folders and files
- Compatible with iPad
The program is free, installed from the AppStore.
Install from AppStore: FileApp