Due to the fact that smartphones iPhone are designed in many ways for the convenience of communication on social networks, there are many web browser applications that provide fast and convenient Internet access. How does the new version of iBrowser differ from these numerous programs?
Among the many iBrowser options, the most useful, in our opinion, are:
- Ability to browse the web in full screen mode. As they say, a trifle, but nice, because even the eminent Safari browser does not allow you to view pages in full screen. Moreover, this function is useful for a mobile browser.
- User-friendly interface with the ability to individually adjust to individual user web habits. For example, the search bar can be increased or decreased depending on how often you use it while 'surfing' the web pages. Tabbed panels can also be enlarged / reduced and hidden.
- Improved service of options by tabs. There is no limit to the number of simultaneously open tabs. Plus there is a background download option. The tabs are arranged in asynchronous order, which makes working with them faster. For fast loading, the Tab Fast option is implemented. It is also possible to display web pages on the desktop of your smartphone.
- Added text search on pages. When searching, a word is highlighted as if it were highlighted with a yellow marker on the page.
- You can also set up a private mode for safe surfing the web, or enable the option to lock the screen rotation while browsing.
- Autosave and access to the last opened tabs after closing and then starting the program.
- Sophisticated service for working with bookmarks – import / export from any other browser in HTML format, convenient movement, renaming and editing of bookmarks.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
Overall, iBrowser is an excellent purchase for those who constantly surf the Internet using their smartphone. The program is quick and easy to use. The low price is more than justified, since there are no obvious bugs in the application, and there are plenty of functions and user settings.
Current version: 2.0
Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires at least iOS 3.0.
[Install from AppStore]