Sometimes it is vital to have a file manager for iPhone. Recently I have already written about with the easy and free FileApp. If you, as a user, find it difficult to make a choice among similar applications, we advise you to take a closer look at iStorage in the updated version 1.5.3.
What is iStorage? It is, first of all, a universal file manager with functions for viewing text documents and an editor for documents already uploaded to iPhone documents. User iPhone can easily open, edit and download documents from many available sources, including: PC (Windows / Mac), from websites, work with text email applications, use FTP services , WebDAV, iDisk and many other Internet storages as well as iPad.
Another distinctive feature is that all files can be stored locally on the phone for later use, allowing you to access them whenever you need them. Many will appreciate the ability to transfer files via USB.
What functions are still available to users of the new iStorage version:
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: the announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
1. Copy files from Mac to PC and vice versa using WiFi and / or USB. Support for any Mac OS and most versions Windows OS, starting from XP.
2. Editing source documents to iPhone.
3. Support, editing and viewing of files of the following formats: doc, ppt, xls, iWork 08/09, HTML, Safari, HD Images, various extensions of audio and video files, PDF, PowerPoint.
4. It is possible to save files from websites or email applications.
5. You can send files stored locally in iStorage to friends. If you also have iPad, you can easily transfer files between the two devices.
Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires at least iOS 3.2.