In just a few months, the notorious Pavel Durov brought his new Telegram creation to the highest level. The messenger has been in the top in terms of downloads and number of users for a long time. New people come there because of the heap of features, the simplest interface and the high level of security.
You can communicate in the application with both one person and a huge audience at the same time. To do this, you just need to create a channel. A few clicks separate you from sharing posts with thousands of users.
So how do you create a Telegram channel?
- Go to the application and select the 'Chats' section on the bottom panel. In the upper right corner there will be a leaf icon with a pencil – we are interested in it.
- Click on it and see the coveted item 'Create channel'. We select it and go to the direct channel settings.
- First you need to enter its name, select an avatar and describe it. After all this is done, click Next.
- The second page will require you to select the type of channel – public, to which anyone can join, or private, to which only the owner can invite users. You will also need to come up with a unique link to the channel. Click 'Next' to proceed to the rest of the settings.
- On the next page, you can invite some of your friends to the channel. If this is not required, just click 'Next'.
cool 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to ship first Apple ready to go into production iPhone 12
That's it, this completes the basic settings of your own channel. Now it will always be displayed in chats.