Those who like to visit various social services do not need to explain what the Vimeo social service is. But in a nutshell, this is a video hosting, like the famous YouTube, where people communicate and share popular and amateur videos with each other along the way. This resource has a lot of advantages, as well as the new Vimeo app for iPhone, which allows you to upload and download videos, as well as edit videos in mobile mode.
In general, the main function of this application is the full-scale integration of the user iPhone / iPad and the Vimeo service, with all the benefits that follow from this, namely:
– the ability to view videos available for service users. You can create a catalog of your favorites and favorite videos and then watch either in random mode or in turn;
– built-in editor that allows, after shooting a video, add effects, crop or expand the video for subsequent uploading to the hosting;
– there is an option to overlay audio on the finished video with subsequent upload to the site;
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
– through an account on Vimeo, you can distribute the uploaded content to other social services, in particular to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr, as well as via SMS or email;
– the same account allows you to edit tags, descriptions and names of uploaded videos, create clips in catalogs, create video channels and albums. You can also 'like' any clip of your friend, leave a comment and update the status on your personal account. The administration of the service even opened a certain center for receiving requests, complaints and suggestions within the mobile application in order to improve Vimeo's capabilities in the future.
And finally, the best part is that the app is absolutely free and available to all users on iTunes.
Developer: Vimeo, LLC
Compatibility: iPhone, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. Requires at least iOS 4.0.1.
Install from AppStore: Vimeo