If the vastness of the Internet is not limited for you to visit social networks, you probably have some kind of RSS-subscription, maybe even in the convenient service Google Reader. However, this useful resource cannot fully replace a mobile RSS reader, so a certain developer under the nickname cosina1985 came up with and implemented a useful yReader application for more convenient integration Google of Reader and your smartphone.
How is this recently free app different from similar RSS readers? Firstly, it is very convenient to use it due to its simple interface and a set of really useful functions. Secondly, full synchronization with your profile on Google Reader is supported.
For an application of this level, integration with Google Reader would be enough, but the updated version of the yReader 0.96 program can please with other useful options:
– the ability to subscribe to new RSS feeds directly from the program menu;
– user-friendly search through already added channels with the ability to filter documents;
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
– caching and preview of images that can be saved in the gallery iPhone;
– added tag manager;
– integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter;
– availability of creative themes for design.
All in all, yReader is an easy-to-use application that is one of the best for reading RSS feeds. Don't miss it, especially if you frequent the Google Reader service.
Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires at least iOS 3.0.
Install from AppStore