Creative introduces the Sound Blaster X7 Sound Card / USB DAC with Integrated Audio Amplifier. This multifunctional High Quality Audio (HRA) product functions as an external USB D / A converter and powerful audio amplifier with low latency Bluetooth and decoder Dolby Digital.
The Sound Blaster X7 delivers seamless audio data transfer from the original uncompressed audio file on your PC / Mac computer over a high-speed USB 2.0 interface to a 24-bit, 192 kHz, 127 dB D / A converter directly connected to a powerful built-in 100W amplifier. The device connects to any passive speaker systems.
Supports audio compression technology Dolby Digital used on most discs DVD and high quality formats. Incredibly realistic 5.1-channel sound reproduction thanks to the built-in decoder Dolby Digital.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
Today, even audiophiles store their music on PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets. The Sound Blaster X7 connects to all of these devices, and a thoughtful selection of premium components ensures optimum sound performance.
These components and amplifier capabilities enable X7 Sound Blaster to deliver amazing sound quality.
High-end audio equipment components, features and specifications:
- Burr-Brown PCM1794 127 dB digital to analogue converter (DAC) capable of high quality audio playback up to 24-bit / 192 kHz when connected to a PC / Mac, including 24-bit / 88.2 kHz and 24-bit / 176 , 4 kHz.
- Texas Instruments (TPA6120A2) 600 ohm headphone amplifier for detailed reproduction and clarity
- The powerful, efficient TPA3116D2 Class D digital amplifier delivers up to 100W (2 x 50W @ 4 ohms) power and supports connection to passive and floor-standing speakers.
- Burr-Brown (PCM4220) 123dB Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) provides high quality, low noise for analog audio playback and audio recording up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Premium Nichicon Fine Gold Series Capacitors
- When you connect a device iOS or Android with a USB cable to the host USB port, the digital audio processing on the Sound Blaster X7 does not degrade sound quality or fidelity.
- Asynchronous USB audio transmission reduces jitter and accurately transfers high-resolution audio from your computer
- Replaceable op amps for tuning the key
- ASIO support provides lower latency and therefore more accurate audio reproduction.
- Gold-plated audio connectors ensure flawless contact to minimize signal loss
Various connection options:
- USB 2.0 high speed digital connection to PC / Mac as a powerful external Sound Blaster sound card
- Dedicated full size USB input for iOS / Android devices for uncompressed digital audio streaming
- Optical S / PDIF input for connection to TVs and game consoles
- Bluetooth 4.1 and Near Field Communication (NFC) for one touch pairing. Supports aptX® and AAC audio codecs for wireless connectivity as good as wired. Creative Multipoint technology allows you to pair Bluetooth with two different devices at the same time.
- RCA input (right and left) for analog connection to other audio sources
- 3.5mm microphone input
In Russia, Sound Blaster X7 will go on sale at the end of February 2015 at a price of 29,990 rubles.
For detailed product information, visit the Creative website.
Exclusively in the online store www.yomo.pro.