interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
The Internet opens up unlimited access to information that helps to form knowledge in various fields and benefits the child for his development. However, along with useful sites, there are many resources that contain adult or negative content, access to them must be blocked.
Limiting visits to sites on Mac devices
When allowing a child to use a controlled device Mac OS, parents must take care of the security of the information available. This is not difficult to do, just follow a few steps:
- Select 'System settings' in the menu.
- Go to the 'Parental Controls' section.
- Create a management account for those who do not have one. To do this, select the 'Create a new account with parental control' item and follow the instructions on the computer screen.
- If you have already created an account, you must click on the padlock icon to make changes.
- Enter the unlock password. You can use Touch ID.
- Make sure that the correct user is selected for configuration and go to the 'Web' menu.
- Choose from three options to allow unrestricted, customizable restricted, or selected websites.
Parents add certain sites to whitelist and blacklist at their own discretion. When choosing a script that provides access to certain resources, only sites from the white list will be open to the child.