Wireless headphones are quite popular among users Android – devices and other mobile equipment. But many of them face connection problem Apple AirPods for android-compatible devices. To use wireless headphones, there are several methods that you can apply.
How do I use AirPods with Android?
The company Apple produced Bluetooth – a high quality headset AirPods that connects to Apple – a smartphone without any problems. The peculiarity of pairing with the company's smartphone Apple is instant connection that does not require additional settings. Quick pairing is carried out thanks to the new W1 chip, which is responsible for the quality Bluetooth – connection. Despite this, AirPods can be used to connect to other types of devices, while enjoying high quality sound reproduction. The headset AirPods is compatible with the following devices:
- iOS – device (only for firmware iOS 8+).
- A computer running a Mac operating system (regardless of version).
- Android – devices.
- All Bluetooth – devices.
Connecting headphones is straightforward. To do this, do the following:
- Go to the settings section Bluetooth Android – devices.
- Turn on the headphones using a dedicated button. While it is pressed, the indicator will start flashing. This indicates that the AirPods with which to pair was found by the smartphone.
- The headphone ID appears in the list of Bluetooth – compatible equipment that you want to click on.
- Follow the standard pairing procedure by answering the questions of the connection wizard.
After such a connection, the functionality of the headphones becomes limited. These include the following:
- The battery level indicator disappears.
- The lack of the ability to quickly switch between devices.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
However, these limitations do not affect the playback quality and functionality of the touch panel. Reboot AirPods if any pairing problems occur. To do this, you need to turn off the gadget and turn it on again, and then follow these steps:
- Open the case with the device.
- Press the power button and do not release it until the LED starts flashing amber.
- Release the power button and repeat the pairing procedure.
AirPods has built-in optical sensors and an accelerometer that determine the current position of the device. Noise canceling technology ensures high quality music sound. The operating time is about 5 hours on a single charge, and the case adds another 24 hours to work. 15 minutes quick charge extends battery life up to 3 hours.
The correct pairing procedure is as follows:
- The case opens and the device is placed in it.
- The pairing button located on the back of the case is pressed and held. The LED will start blinking white.
- The connection wizard is launched via Bluetooth.
- AirPods is selected and the selection is confirmed.
If there is no connection, you need to perform the procedure again, after restarting the headset.
Pairing will work if the device uses a standard operating system, but the voice assistant function is not available. However, this does not affect the quality of music playback.
The customer AirPods can use the headphones on any platform that is not related to Apple.