Smart watch is a multifunctional gadget from Apple. To take advantage of the capabilities provided by the device, you need to know how to connect Apple Watch to your iPhone.
First launch, pairing and setup
Before launching, smart watches need to be checked and configured. The manufacturer has explained how to set up Apple Watch and prepared step-by-step instructions for this. The watch works with iPhone 6 and all subsequent modifications equipped with the latest OS version iOS.
Like any other device, a smartwatch needs a charge. The device is plugged into an outlet via a charging cable Apple or a magnetic docking station that attaches to a USB power adapter. It takes some time to fully charge.
The next step is to connect to the phone.
- To solve the problem of how to connect Apple Watch to iPhone, you first need to turn on the smart device. To do this, there is a button on the side panel. Press the button for a few seconds until the corporation logo Apple appears on the screen. After switching on, you need to select the language.
- The next step is the watch will ask you to open the app for Apple Watch at iPhone. It is installed by the manufacturer in advance, during the software update.
- The fact that the program is running is signaled by the appearance of different patterns on the screen of the gadget, and a camera is launched on the phone.
- The iWatch device works on either side – you need to choose which hand it will be worn on. To continue working, you accept the terms of service and register your watch using Apple ID.
- In this case, a number of installation notifications from the iPhone will be displayed on the screen of the device.
If the camera does not turn on, you need to pair or sync Apple Watch with iPhone and try to pair. To do this, the watch and the iPhone are placed side by side and enter a six-digit pairing code for the devices. iWatch is found iPhone by Bluetooth within a radius of 10 m. The device will be able to contact the phone from a longer distance after connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Connecting via Bluetooth reduces battery consumption by 50%.
What if you can't pair
If the sync fails, try to break the pair and create again. To do this, click the start of the program 'Pair with Apple Watch manually' (Pair Apple Watch Maually). Instructions on how to do this will appear on the screen.
Check clock connection Apple Watch
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
You can check if your Apple Watch device is connected to your iPhone in 2 ways. On the watch, the check is performed through the 'Control Center' section. The 'Watch' application is used for this purpose on the phone.
In the first option, they make a gesture upward to open the 'Control Panel' section. A red icon in the form of a crossed-out phone or a red cross appears in the upper left corner. This indicates a lack of communication between electronic devices.
Turning on the Watch app shows the presence of contact with iPhone. If there is no connection during the next check, then turn on and off the 'Airplane mode' button. The connection should be restored.
Try to connect Apple Watch to iPhone again
In case of unsuccessful contact, they try to connect the iWatch to the iPhone again. Step-by-step instructions for this process:
- iWatch and iPhone are positioned next to each other.
- On iPhone, they turn off airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. To do this, swipe upwards across the phone screen to open the 'Control Center' section.
- Both devices reboot.
Sometimes these manipulations do not lead to a positive result. In this case, you need to break the pair between the gadgets and create it again.
Break a pair and create it from the beginning
In the absence of contact between the devices, the pair is broken and re-created.
This is done according to the following algorithm:
- On the watch, select the 'Settings' section, go to the 'General', press 'Reset', select the 'Erase content and settings' button.
- The Watch program is launched on the phone. Select the section 'My watch'. A clock icon appears at the top left of the screen. Next to it is the 'i' button, which must be pressed.
- In the menu that opens, select the 'Unpair with Apple Watch' box. Click on it again to confirm the action.
- Create a pair of iWatch and iPhone.
- At the end of the procedure, the gadgets are restarted.