Very often, users of devices under control iOS face the problem of recovering lost files. The reasons for the loss are very different: they smashed a smartphone, searched for something on the Internet and caught a virus, a system failure occurred, an important photo was accidentally deleted, etc. At the same time, according to search queries, you need to restore a variety of files: contact lists, deleted photos and videos, conversation history, etc. In the vastness of the network, there are a number of services that offer help in this matter. However, almost all of them are paid and the result is not guaranteed, but exceptions can be found.
IMyFone has introduced the D-Back iPhone Data Recovery application, which will easily help you return lost data to your iOS device. The program works fine on both Windows and Mac. On the manufacturer's website, you can use a free trial period. The utility provides data recovery in a variety of situations:
- accidental file deletion;
- breakage of the screen;
- 'drowned' their device;
- a virus attack has occurred;
- Forgot your password;
- iPhone blocked;
- reset to factory settings
- and other reasons.
Depending on how the information from your device was lost, the D-Back iPhone Data recovery application offers different recovery modes. The preview function is available. It allows you to select exactly the data that you want to recover. The program supports about 20 types of files (sms, photos, videos, contact list, etc.), including information from popular third-party messengers (WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Wechat, etc.).
Simply put, in order to recover the lost D-Back files iPhone Data recovery offers to perform 3 actions:
- Selecting the recovery mode.
- Scanning and previewing data.
- Data selection and recovery.
It is important that the new application from iMyFone has 4 recovery modes:
- Smart Recovery (Smart recovery is ideal for users who know little about the technology).
- Restore from device iOS (If files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod are accidentally deleted and there are no backups, the application will scan the device in detail and restore the necessary data) .
- Restore from iTunes backup (even if you don't have access to your data in iTunes, iMyFone D-Back will be able to download data to your PC from Windows or Mac).
- Restore from an iCloud backup (the application has the function of restoring data to iCloud).
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple ordered foldable foldable displays from Samsung iPhone
Such capabilities greatly increase the chances of recovering your files. In addition, during testing, it was found that D-Back iPhone Data Recovery works 3 times faster than similar applications currently on the market. The research recovered 1000 photos, 1000 contacts, 125 messages, 500 WhatsApp messages from iPhone 7 running iOS 11.3 to Windows 10.
Another big argument in favor of D-Back is the ability to test the app for free. You can download a free trial for Windows or Mac from the iMyFone official website.
In conclusion, we present a list of devices iOS that the program supports:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4.
- All models iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad.
- iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 1.
Bonus for our users.
A promotional code for a 20% discount when purchasing a licensed version of the program.
You can view other iMyFone software on their website at iMyFone.com.
Also watch a video on how to recover data using D-Back.