The long-awaited jailbreak utility iOS 7.x was released yesterday. But, as it turned out, the developers from the Evad3rs team rushed to release the exploit.
Many users immediately after the release of the utility tried to 'hack' their iGadgets. And if some of the jailbreak procedure was successful, the other devices simply froze. On the screen, on a white background, the logo Apple froze – a bitten black apple.
This problem can be corrected only by restoring the operating system. To do this, you need to put the iDevice in recovery mode, and then, having connected it to a computer with iTunes, install the latest public version of 'seven' iOS 7.0.4 on it.
System recovery instructions:
1) Connect iDevice to PC or Mac;
2) Turn off the gadget and start the current version of the iTunes 11 media combine;
3) Press and hold the power and Home buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds;
4) After releasing the power button, continue to hold down the Home key until the iTunes system detects the type of gadget;
5) To restore the system, click on the 'Restore' button.
After that, you can repeat the jailbreak procedure, but we do not advise you to rush.