Jailbreak 10.3 is a modification IOS that allows the user to access system files iPhone. The program allows you to edit and completely change folders, install new functions, and also allows you to select graphic elements and bypass the restrictions imposed by the company Apple.
Jailbreak is a worldwide program. Although Apple is updating its security system, the creators of unlicensed programs are finding ways to change the code to make it easier to use the iPhone.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to go on sale first Eighth beta versions released iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for developers and public testers
Installing Jailbreak H3lix
It depends on the bitness of the device processor. To install Jailbreak, you need to follow these instructions:
- Download Jailbreak H3lix for iPhones that support 32-bit system with IOS 10.3.3.
- You will need the Cydia Impactor app (there are versions for Windows and for Mac).
- It is necessary to restore the device to version iOS 10.3.3 if the current version is different. To do this, you need the iTunes application, which can be found on the company's website Apple. Be sure to save all your personal files and documents to your computer or portable drive beforehand.
- We connect the smartphone to the home computer via a cable, look for the Cydia Impactor application and open it.
- Transfer the IPA file Jailbreak H3lix to the previously opened Cydia Impactor window.
- We are waiting for the download to finish and launch the application.
- Go to Jailbreak, wait for data analysis iOS.
- When the process is complete, the Cydia icon will be displayed on the home screen of the device.
- We restart the gadget.
- After restarting the IPhone, the Jailbreak is activated. Then we launch H3lix, and you can install any unlicensed Apple applications.
How to Jailbreak with G0blin
The G0blin jailbreak for 64-bit devices was specially developed right after the release of the iPhone 5S, whose processor is built on a 64-bit ARM architecture. To install, you will also need to create a backup copy of all device files through iTunes.
First you need to download and install Jailbreak G0blin and Cydia Impactor. Download the IPA G0blin installer to your iPhone. Connect the device to your home computer with a USB cable and launch Cydia Impactor. Transfer the downloaded IPA G0blin file to the open application window. The main thing is to enter your personal Apple ID and password, and then wait until the download is complete.