As convenient, I turned on my favorite music, set the sleep timer and went to bed without worrying that the phone was completely discharged in the morning. After a specified time, music playback will end automatically, and you do not need to make unnecessary movements, wake up to turn off the player. In iOS there is a function to stop music playback by timer. The launch process is quite simple and now we will show you how to do it.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
How to turn off music on iPhone by timer:
- Open the Music application and turn on the tracks.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Center.
- Click on the timer icon.
- Select the Timer item at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on the section Upon completion.
- Scroll down to the very end and select the Stop item.
- Now we choose the time after which you want to stop playing music.
- Done! Now the music will automatically stop playing after the specified time.
It's so simple and functional. If you show your imagination, you can use this function not only when going to bed, but also while playing sports, cleaning, and walking in the cold.