One of the most popular iPhone X features is the creation of Animoji – animated emoji that can convey the user's facial expressions and voice.
Animoji technology uses a front-facing True Depth camera that scans 50-point facial muscle contractions and translates them into 3D emoji. Animoji is transmitted via iMessage as a static sticker attached to any message or short video. It's also easy to share on social media like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
Create and send Animoji to iPhone X
To create and send Animoji, you can use the functions of the iMessage service. For this you need:
- Open the “Messages” tab and create a new or continue an existing dialogue.
- In additional applications, select the Animoji icon – a pictogram with a 3D image of a monkey.
- In the list located on the left side of the screen, choose your favorite Animoji among 12 animated characters, such as a robot, kitten, puppy, pig, panda, alien, turd, rabbit and chicken, fox or unicorn.
- Press the up arrow to view the image in full screen mode.
- Click on the red circle icon to activate the recording. It is recommended to look at the camera iPhone X. You can stop shooting by clicking on the red square.
- View the entry by clicking on the round arrow icon.
- Send Animoji using the blue up arrow button.
The entry is deleted by clicking on the trash can icon.
How to make a sticker with Animoji on iPhone X
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple ordered foldable foldable displays from Samsung iPhone
Another use for Animoji is a sticker or sticker. A funny face of the selected character with emotions captured on it will help the user to express their attitude to the message of the interlocutor. To attach a sticker to a message you need:
- Open the “Messages” tab to start a new dialogue or continue an existing one.
- Among additional applications, select the Animoji icon depicting a monkey.
- Choose the character you like.
- Drag the picture onto the message you send with your finger.
The chosen character will completely repeat the emotions of his master.
How to save Animoji
Animoji can be used repeatedly, as an independent message or video, if you save it beforehand. For this you need:
- Select a message with Animoji.
- Click on the picture and swipe up on the screen. Select “Save” from the options menu that appears.
Another way is to open Animoji full screen and use the Save option from the Share menu. You can see the result in the “Photo” gallery.
How to record long videos with Animoji
The 10 seconds that are limited to recording a standard clip with Animoji is often not enough. To record a long video, complementing it with voice and even music, just select one of the Animoji and follow these steps:
- Use the up arrow button to switch to full screen view.
- Open the Control Center tab and enable device screen recording.
- Perform all actions with Animoji, then stop recording.
- Edit the finished video using iMovie or another editor and save it to the gallery.
Creating Animoji today is only possible on iPhone X, and viewing them is available on any device with iOS 11.