For beginners and those who have not yet worked with an iPhone, the issue of smartphone activation remains an important issue. Such a procedure is needed in order to see whether it is locked from you iPhone or released as Sim-free.
The first one costs a penny in the States. And the second one can work with different representatives of communication services.
If the locked one is already 'attached' to some American cellular operator, you will not be able to use it in the CIS.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to go on sale first Eighth beta versions released iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for developers and public testers
Fraudsters use this to sell a smartphone, purchased at a low price, at an exorbitant price, like Sim-free.
Method 1: standard activation from the phone
Using the activation instructions iPhone 4S, will help you take the necessary actions, quickly and clearly:
- insert a SIM card into a smartphone;
- turn on iPhone;
- select the interface language;
- select the country where you are going to use your smartphone;
- the server Apple will answer with a unique SIM card code what type of phone you are holding.
Important! When buying at an authorized outlet, you should not worry about selling a locked smartphone under the guise of SIM-Free. Hand buying carries real risks.
Method 2: activation via iTunes
iTunes is a special program for exchanging data between iPhone and a computer, carrying out various manipulations, and will also help to activate the iPhone.
Further, the activation steps are as follows:
- insert a sim card;
- turn on the smartphone;
- slide your fingers from left to right (it doesn't matter in what position);
- choose a country and language;
- Answer affirmatively to the request for permission by the telephone to determine your location;
- connect to Wi-Fi or 3G / GPRS;
- wait for registration in the network of the selected mobile operator;
- get all the necessary settings;
- set up a new device or restore information from a backup;
- log in with your own Apple ID;
- read and accept the agreement on rights and obligations;
- agree or refuse to send diagnostic reports to Apple;
- click Start using iPhone 4s.