Most programs on iPhone, when installed, request access to the application with user photos. There are also cases that an error occurs due to which access becomes denied, which leads to incorrect operation of the application. There are a number of simple steps that can be used to manually configure access to photos:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- Go to Photo.
- Move the slider opposite the required programs to active mode.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
After these basic steps, access for the programs specified by the user will be allowed to the photos.
A situation may arise in which the sliders in the photos item are inactive, because access to changing settings is prohibited by restrictions, which can be removed as follows:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the section with Basic.
- Open the Restrictions item and enter a password.
- Go to the Privacy section, to the Photos section.
- Check the box next to allow changes.
- Return to the home screen for the new settings to take effect.
After such actions, the user will be able to adjust the parameters for accessing programs to photographs.