WhatsApp is considered the most popular messenger both in Russia and in the world. Users love it for its simplicity and great features. However, people who annoy everyone by sending advertisements or other spam have made their way to this app. Many simply tolerate these antics, while others resolutely fight against such users. One of the surest ways to counter them is to block contact.
- To block a contact in WhatsApp, select the 'Chats' section in the application and the user who is bored with unnecessary spam.
- We swipe to chat with him from right to left and see an additional menu in which we are interested in the 'More' item.
- Click on it and poke in the page that opens on the item 'Contact data'. After these actions, we get to the contact settings. The cherished 'Block' button is at the very bottom.
- After these actions, we get to the contact settings. The cherished 'Block' button is at the very bottom.
- Click on it and select, just block the user or complain about him for sending spam to the application moderators.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
That's all, after these simple actions, the annoying contact will never be able to send any information again.