After a certain period of use, the sound quality of the EarPods may deteriorate. The reason for this is not a breakdown, but the accumulation of earwax on the parts adjacent to the ear. Therefore, it is required to clean the headphones using available tools. To clean the headphones you need:
- Toothpicks and cotton swabs;
- Alcohol or hydrogen peroxide;
- Paper napkins.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
The use of hydrogen peroxide is due to its reaction with earwax and improving the quality of cleaning. It is worth remembering that the main thing is not to overdo it, getting the solution inside will lead to a complete failure of the device's performance.
- To begin with, use a toothpick to remove any large particles of sulfur and other debris on the mesh of the headphones.
- Then, with a cotton swab dipped in the solution that you have available, gently wipe off any visible contaminants, avoiding excessive force, to prevent peroxide or alcohol from getting inside.
- After processing, wipe the rest of the product with a dry stick or tissue. Perform the same manipulations with the second earpiece.
To speed up drying, you can blow the EarPods with a hairdryer, but without fanaticism. Cleaning will not take long and will not only prevent a deterioration in sound levels, but also remove possible breeding grounds for harmful bacteria.