To create a connection with an analog adapter and a composite cable or VGA:
- Choose the right type of analog adapter: for iPhone 5 and the latest versions, an adapter with an 8-pin connector is suitable, and for iPhone 4S and for older devices, an adapter with RCA and 30-pin connectors is suitable.
- Prepare a composite or VGA cable.
- Connect the iPhone to the analog adapter.
- Connect one end of the cable to the adapter, and the opposite end to the TV, in the case of a composite cable: yellow (video) connector to yellow connector, red to red, white (audio) to white. It is important to remember the port number.
- Turn on TV and smartphone.
- On the TV, turn on the source switch: find the Input or Source key.
- Select with the remote control on the screen VGA or the composite port to which the phone is connected. The TV will display a picture from the phone. On the phone, you need to enter the program with a video stream.
HDMI cable connection
You can connect a TV and a phone with a cable with an HDMI adapter for iPhone 4 and newer models.
- Take the adapter.
- Get the HDMI cable.
- Connect a phone with an adapter.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the corresponding port on the TV, and the other into the adapter.
- Press the Input or Source button on the TV.
- Select the HDMI port to which the smartphone is connected.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
Wireless connection: suitable for those TVs that support Wi-Fi connection:
- Go to the TV settings and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect your smartphone to the network to which the TV is connected. Find the required connection in the settings.
- Launch the 'Twonky Beam' program on the iPhone, which can be easily found in the 'Apple Store'.
- In the application, check the Show or hide the visual box.
- After completing the settings, the owner can choose the video that will be broadcast on the TV screen.
- Find the TV that will be connected in the phone's secondary menu.
- When Beaming appears, the video will start playing.
Connection via additional devices:
- 'Google Chromecast' – connects the TV to a device that is controlled by iOS, looks like a USB flash drive. It is connected to the iPhone by cable, and to the TV due to the HDMI port. Setting up is elementary according to the instructions and does not require additional knowledge;
- 'Apple TV' – multimedia player that is connected according to the instructions:
- Turn on Apple TV and TV.
- Tune the TV to the input signal.
- In the device interface that appears on the screen, you need to check the settings.
- Connect your iPhone to your home network wirelessly.
- After synchronizing the devices, you can view the material of interest.
Image transfer via USB:
It will not work to duplicate information from afyon to a TV monitor, the phone will play the role of a data carrier.
- Turn off the TV and smartphone.
- Connect them with a USB cable.
- Turn on the TV first, and then the iPhone.
- In the TV settings, go to the menu of connected devices and click on the video mode.