Identifier Apple ID is required by all owners of apple devices. Without it, you cannot download an application or music, purchase a movie or book, or use the iCloud network service. In addition, using the Apple ID, users can place orders for goods in retail stores Apple.
In this article, we will look at 2 ways to create Apple ID without a credit card, and also describe possible errors during registration.
It should be noted that the process of creating a new identifier itself is quite simple. Users need to fill in a number of fields and come up with a password. Many are puzzled by the need to enter payment card details during registration. This step is required to make purchases from the iTunes Store. But if desired, users can leave this item blank. To do this, you need to go for a little trick.
You can create Apple ID in 2 ways – from a mobile device or using iTunes. However, we want to immediately highlight several key features:
- When registering, be sure to indicate an existing E-mail. In the future, a link will be sent to it to complete registration.
- Apple does not allow registering Apple IDs under 13. In addition, there are some restrictions for users under the age of 18.
By the way, registration in App Store requires the same steps, and many people confuse these concepts. It's just that in this case, the ID is generated automatically. But you can register with App Store with a ready-made Apple ID.
How to create Apple ID with iPhone
Here's how to create a Apple ID without a credit card. If you want to make purchases later, you can always link the card.
The only thing that is needed is an internet connection.
1. On your mobile device you need to open the application App Store.
2. Go to the “Top Charts” section and select any free application to download.
3. The “Enter” window will appear where you need to select “Create Apple ID”.
4. Select a region and click Next.
6. Fill in information about yourself (E-mail, password, answers to security questions, etc.) and press Next.
Nuances during registration:
- The password for Apple ID must contain at least 8 characters.
- The password must contain numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9).
- The password must contain small letters (lowercase).
- The password must be in uppercase letters.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
7. If you did everything correctly, then you will have item no in your payment data. Choose it.
If “no” is not available, check your regional settings. If you specify a Russian address, then make sure that in “Settings – General – Language and region” in “Region” you have set “Russia”. Change the region if necessary.
8. Click on the create Apple ID button.
9. Wait for a letter with a link to confirm your registration.
10. Follow the link in the letter and finish registering a new Apple ID.
How to create Apple ID from computer using iTunes
Here's how to create Apple ID without credit card using iTunes.
1. Download and install iTunes. You can download the Apple Media Combine on the official website Apple.
2. Run the application and go to the top menu in “Account” -> “Login”.
3. In the window that appears, select “Create new Apple ID”.
4. On the next page, enter your account details: Email, password; select your country and check the box to accept the “Multimedia Services Terms and Conditions Apple”.
Click the “Continue” button.
5. In the new window, enter your personal data and ask security questions / answers.
6. In the payment methods, check the box “no”, and enter the data: zip code, city, street, telephone.
7. All of you have successfully registered Apple ID.
If “no” is not available, check your regional settings. If you enter a Russian address, make sure that the Russian flag is in the lower right corner of the program. By clicking on the flag icon, you can change the region to the desired one.