Less and less often you can see people near various attractions or other places with cameras. Modern smartphones are equipped with an amazing quality camera, which sometimes shoots even better than professional photographic equipment. The phone is also small in size, lightweight and does not require additional accessories.
The camera iPhone is almost a reference. This is largely due to Sony, which produces modules for Apple phones. However, there is one more plus. The standard photo application allows you not only to admire the taken photos, but also to edit them.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
The 'Cropping' option is considered popular. Agree, it often happens that an unnecessary object or person gets into the frame? When a photo is taken at iPhone, this problem is solved in a couple of steps.
- First, open the 'Photos' application and look for the file that we want to edit.
- In the upper right corner there will be a 'Change' button – feel free to click on it.
- Next, we are interested in the icon located to the right of the 'Cancel' button at the bottom of the screen. We click on it and see that frames have appeared along the perimeter of the image.
- Now you just need to select with these frames the area that should remain in the photo.
- When everything is done, click 'Finish' and save the result.
Interestingly, any changes made, including cropping, are always easy to undo, even if the photo has been re-saved.
If the standard option is not impressive, you should use third-party photo editors, which are a lot in the open spaces App Store.