During long-term use of the smartphone iPhone 5s, many owners often think about how it is possible to disassemble the gadget on their own and whether it is possible at all. The most common reasons for this decision may be:
- desire to transform your smartphone and give it a more decent look;
- scratch-damaged glass to protect the screen;
- malfunctions of the system or buttons.
In order to properly disassemble iPhone 5s, you must have a special set of tools designed specifically for this purpose.
The process of disassembling a mobile device is as follows:
- Be sure to turn off your smartphone.
- Unscrew the two screws from the bottom of the case.
- Use the suction cup to lift the screen.
- Raise the screen, but not completely.
- The top will remain with the ribbon cable attached to the rest of the phone.
- Place the part with the screen vertically and unscrew the screw holding the loop mount.
- Using a plastic spatula, disconnect the cable, which will allow you to work with the screen or case separately.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
- In the event that there are problems with the Home button, speaker, sensor or glass, it is also necessary to disassemble the block with the screen.
- To replace the speaker, you need to unscrew two screws and remove the contacts from the screen.
- To replace the Home button, remove it from the bracket, then lift it up with a spatula.
- To replace the glass or screen, you need to unscrew the screw from the base from the metal.
- In order to replace the battery, use a spatula to disconnect the board and the ribbon cable, then lift the battery again with a spatula and pull out the battery.
- To remove the motherboard, the user needs to turn off the connection module at the bottom. Unscrew the screw that holds the board near the case. You also need to unscrew the screws on top of the phone that secure the contacts to the inside.
- If you need to remove the camera too, unscrew the two screws to free the camera.
- You can disassemble the lower part with the input for headphones, speaker, microphone, etc. in the same way.
Now you can easily replace broken parts iPhone 5s, also with a brush, clean the working elements.