If you regularly and actively use your favorite mobile device, then, of course, you must have an original charger that breaks down or wear out over time. And also the user may need to buy a second charge for practicality. In all situations, before buying a new device, you must be able to understand the authenticity of charging. In order to be able to quickly distinguish a fake from the original, you need to pay attention to the following elements:
- packing box – real branded packaging does not have white dots at the place where the box is glued, and also has rounded tabs for more convenient unpacking;
- quality of materials – in the homemade version of charging, cheap matte plastic is used with possible flaws, the plug can be tilted to the side;
- contacts – original chargers iPhone always with neat contact tips without defects and high-quality polished. There is a 45 ° fax under the head, and the insulators are cut symmetrically at right angles;
- markings – the device Apple contains the obligatory inscription 'Designed by Apple in California' with the model name, without additional words. Also, fakes may not include the name of the manufacturing plant or contain the word 'China' with a small letter;
- the back panel of the charger – original production Apple without seams between gray and white plastic;
- USB connector – a real connector from the company Apple is marked inside, and the cable in the unit should sit tightly and evenly in the socket.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple ordered foldable foldable displays from Samsung iPhone
As you can see, you can learn to distinguish a quality charger from a cheap fake if you know what you need to pay attention to.