It is impossible to imagine a modern multifunctional iPhone without a World Wide Web Internet connection. Most of the life of young people and business people is spent on the Internet. Setting up 4G on an iPhone 6 is pretty simple:
- The first step is to open the Settings menu;
- Go to the Cellular section => Data parameters => Voice and data and put a tick in front of the LTE cellular connection;
- An icon corresponding to the type of connection should be displayed at the top of the screen;
- To check if the Internet is connected, you can go to any browser and open any site.
If the connection does not connect or functions intermittently, you must:
- enter the APN settings and check if the automatic mode is set;
- update the firmware iOS to the latest;
- try to turn off and turn on the gadget.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
APN parameters for active Internet connection are sent by the network operator in a message and set independently on the device, Settings => Data parameters => Cellular data network.
In the event that there is a problem of lack of settings, then you need to enter them manually.
After the user has manually entered the operator's settings, it is required to restart the device for correct operation, check the Internet connection. If it was not possible to establish the Internet, then contact your mobile operator with the question of how to enable 4G on an iPhone.