Instagram has long become an integral part of the lives of many of its users. After all, it is there that a person learns how the life of friends, relatives, acquaintances proceeds. And so that no one misses anything important, the service has several notification options. Therefore, if it is important for you to be the first to know about a new photo, like, stories and other features of the application, find out how to enable notifications in Instagram on iPhone. As practice shows, this is not so difficult to do.
The process has two parts. The first is to enable push notifications from Instagram in iPhone itself.
- To allow Instagram to send alerts, go to 'Settings' and scroll down the menu to the very bottom, where the list of installed applications is located. Find Instagram in it
- Go to the item 'Notifications'
- Next, we choose how the application will notify us about new events.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to ship first Apple ready to start production iPhone 12
The second stage is setting up notifications on Instagram itself.
- Go to your profile page and look for the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Almost at the very bottom we will find the item 'Push notification settings'.
- Then the user is required to choose which actions with your Instagram account or subscribers will be highlighted by the iPhone notification.
This completes the setup of Instagram notifications in iPhone. Now, for sure, not a single like will pass you by.