The operating system 'iOS' ensures the operation of the devices iPhone and is published with updates corresponding to functional powers. Basically, the owner may need to find out the installed iOS for the following reasons:
- in personal interests;
- to resolve issues when solving problems with the smartphone;
- for the purpose of assessing the chances of file access iOS.
Check version iOS on blocked iPhone
If, for example, you want to find out the firmware version on a locked or non-activated smartphone, you need to do the following:
- Exit to the emergency dialing screen, and if the interface is in English, then you need to find the “Emergency call” button;
- Dial the combination – 3001 # 12345 #;
- Click on the call button;
- Select the item with the version and get acquainted with it.
Check version iOS on unlocked iPhone
If the phone is active, then the range of methods expands significantly. You can find out the operating system versions when the phone is connected to computer software and not.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
If it is possible to connect the device to any computer, then this can be done as follows:
- Launch iTunes.
- Wait for the smartphone with iOS to appear in iTunes.
- Click on the device image and in the overview section find the installed version of the operating software.
Finally, the easiest way is to find out the version iOS through the settings:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select the item “Basic” -> “Software Update”.
- See version iOS.