The operating system iOS contains a huge number of applications that are used by a small number of the owner, but, unfortunately, they cannot be removed. The reason for the lack of such a function is the policy of the company itself Apple.
An alternative to uninstalling unused programs is to hide them. There are also situations in which you need to hide an application for secrecy purposes, I protect it from accidental deletion, for example, by children.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
In order to hide the programs that are in the smartphone by default, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings => General => Restrictions menu.
- Enable restriction and set a password if it was not there before.
- You can use the slider to hide programs under the Allow icon.
You can also hide those applications that were downloaded to the phone by the user himself, that is, those that do not come with the new phone:
- Go to the Settings section.
- Select the Basic category.
- Next, you need to enter the menu item Restrictions and check if they are configured.
- In the point of restrictions, find the title of the tab with the allowed content and go to the Programs.
- Click on the action Deny software after which the programs downloaded by the user will be hidden.