iTunes is a media player and basic software for operating iPhone, iPad or iPod via PC from the company Apple. ITunes allows you to:
- play music, video materials, TV programs;
- make backup copies of devices and update gadget software;
- through iTunes, you can buy music and movies, and then easily download them to your gadget.
Create Apple ID
To use the full functionality of iTunes, you need an identifier Apple ID, which the system prompts you to enter when you first log in. Also, then the payment method is indicated, which will be used when purchasing media files and other goods from the application. But if you don't want to specify it, you should use the next instruction.
- In the AppStore, open a page with any free program and click “Download”.
- After the request to use Apple ID, click “Create new”.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen and when asked to indicate the payment card, click No.
- After that, you need to confirm the created identifier via email.
We enter iTunes through iPhone, iPad or iPod
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
In order to enter the iTunes Store through one of the gadgets, you need to do the following steps:
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Scroll down the screen and tap 'Login'.
- Click 'With Existing Apple ID', then enter the Apple ID and Password used to sign in to the iTunes Store.
- Click the OK button.
We enter iTunes through the application on Mac or PC
First you need to install the program itself – download it here. Next, we proceed in steps.
- Open the installed iTunes program.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account> Sign In.
- Enter the ID Apple ID and password used to sign in to the iTunes Store. Then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click Sign In.