If a child also wants to keep abreast of world trends and have a chic gadget, there are several ways to give him an iPhone, only a paper one.
3D model of iPhone 4
For production, you must have a sample of the screen, glue, corrugated cardboard paper, white and black electrical tape, scissors. Manufacturing process:
- We make a case – cut 3 pieces of rectangles to fit the screen, round off the corners, put the parts together and glue them.
- We decorate the design – glue the panels with white electrical tape, and glue black on the side parts.
- Making a display – print a nice template and cut it out. Stick the screen and draw the Home button. Cover the front panel with colorless tape and you can give a new iPhone.
IPhone from one sheet of thick glossy paper according to a pattern
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
To create such a device, you should download a high-quality template with sidewalls and attachment points:
To work, you must have: a printed device template, a paper knife, scissors, a pencil, thick cardboard, a ruler, glue, a shoe box lid.
The process consists of the following stages:
- Print a sketch of the smartphone and cut it out.
- Use a paper knife to make cuts in the fastening areas shown on the template. Slots are needed to secure all parts of the model.
- Assemble the sketch along the lines of the bends.
- Cut out the blank of the front part from rough cardboard and make its corners round.
- We make the second blank from the shoebox.
- Glue the two pieces together and put them inside the model.
- Seal side edges.
- Insert the template ears into the slots and fit them in. It is good to pinch with your fingers and hold for a while. The paper iPhone is ready to use.