It is known that there is simply no such thing as 'parental control' in iOS, however, the gadget can be configured to restrict user access to unwanted services and resources. Below is a flowchart of actions for setting restrictions.
- Launch the 'Settings' phone and go to the 'General' tab.
- Select 'Restrictions'.
- In the window that appears, use the 'Enable restrictions' line and enter the required code – the password for launching sites. Setting the code is necessary to prohibit the child from changing the parameters or disable restrictions (it is advisable to set a complex password so that the child cannot remember it and enter it on his own).
- After setting the password, go to the 'Websites' section and select one of the following items:
- all websites (there is no setting of resource restrictions);
- limit of content for adults (the prohibition of opening all unwanted sites in your browser is activated);
- only the specified websites (the prohibition of opening all sites except the specified ones is activated).
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to ship first Apple ready to start production iPhone 12
After completing all the above points of the instructions, the child will be able to visit only those sites that have been authorized by you personally. Also on devices Apple it is possible to restrict the rights of the user (child) to install and remove programs.
For owners iPad, the algorithm of actions to restrict the child's access to unwanted sites is similar.