Every active user of a mobile device always uses an application such as 'Notes', which very often stores personal secret information, for example, about bank card numbers, medical certificates, various passwords, etc. Only starting with version iOS 9.3, the company made it possible to protect their notes with a secret password.
An important note is that it is possible to protect this application for those files that are synchronized with iCloud or are located locally on the device.
The process of setting a password for notes in iPhone consists of the following steps:
- Go to the Settings program.
- Go to the Notes section.
- In this section, find the item Password
- Set password value. You can also activate the slider for using Touch ID, which will allow you to open notes using your fingerprints.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
- Open the Notes program and create a new one.
- In order for a new note to be password protected, you need to click the Share button and select Block on the right side of the options.
Such a note will be password protected. You can check this if there is an inscription that there is no lock, as well as a picture with an open lock. If you want to lock the file, you must click on the specified lock icon.
Those notes that are protected with a password always have a lock picture. To open the records, you need to click on the required one, enter the password or use the Touch ID function.