To free up memory for iPhone, they often clean the media library and photo albums, getting rid of photos that are necessary and not so much. But if you reduce the size of the photo, it will also save. This solution is less obvious, but effective. This reduces the amount of memory used and traffic when publishing photos on the Internet.
To get metadata about a snapshot before changing it, you need to do the following sequence of actions (in general, this point is not required and you can skip it right away):
- select a snapshot in the application on which we are conducting the experiment;
- click “Share” (usually the icon is located in the lower left corner);
- click “Next – E-mail”;
- fill in the “To” field – in this case, you can select any person, anyway the letter will not be sent;
- click “Send”;
- confirm that you want to send an email with an empty subject;
- examine the information that appears in the window.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
You can edit a photo using special utilities that are not difficult to use.
One of these is Image Resizer +. You can download it in the AppStore. Thanks to the utility, you can get information about the image size, format, and change the parameters. The latter can be done both in dimensions and pixels.
When scaling is done, confirm the action by pressing the Resize button. After processing is completed, the picture is saved in the memory of the gadget by pressing the Share button.
Using the above simple instructions, you can get data about photos stored in the iPhone or change their parameters.