The “Dictaphone” application is not the most popular on the iPhone. It is often not used for weeks or months. But there are times when it becomes necessary.
As a rule, many users have a problem with sending the recorded recording to their computer.
In fact, everything is quite simple. You can send a recording to a computer, and indeed to any other device, in the following ways:
- by email;
- text message;
- by sending a message via a social network or messenger;
- by dropping the entry to the cloud storage;
- syncing iPhone from PC via iTunes.
Method 1: without iTunes
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
First, go to the Voice Recorder application itself. Then follow the steps:
- Select the audio you want to share.
- Click the Submit button. Several ways will open before you. Choose the one that is convenient for you.
Method 2: via iTunes
This is a way out when there is no time to connect to a computer, but you need to quickly send the saved audio recording to your friends and acquaintances. This can be done in a few seconds if the mail account is configured on a smartphone.
The second method is more twisted, but no less reliable. Synchronize with iTunes.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Select device.
- Click Sync.
- View in Voice Memos everything that was recorded on the recorder. Extract the required ones from there by choosing Show in Explorer.
- Send to the selected address.
Another option that many iPhone owners use is to install the iFunBox file manager. With the help of this popular program, many functions are performed, including the processing of data from the voice recorder. Working with the manager is not difficult, the interface is clear.