All users, having bought an expensive popular smartphone, want to protect their gadget from mechanical damage as best as possible. Of course, initially, you need to save the most fragile part of the phone – the touch screen. Here, protective glasses come to the rescue, which come in different thicknesses.
It is easy and simple to stick protective glass at home:
- Remove the cover from the phone, if available.
- Remove the old protection from the screen by gently prying it around the corner.
- Open the package with new glass, in addition to which, usually there is a degreasing napkin containing alcohol and a napkin to remove dust from the screen.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Subscription pack launch Apple One confirmed
- Wipe the display thoroughly with a cloth with alcohol.
- Wipe off streaks and dust with a cloth.
- Take the glass from the box and remove the sticker with the inscription.
- Align the glass with the speaker and the button.
- Release the glass onto the screen, after which the air should escape on its own.
- In case of remaining air, it is necessary to expel bubbles with a special spatula. It is important to understand here that if there are only microscopic bubbles, they will come out on their own a little later.
After a few minutes spent, the user will receive a screen reliably protected from mechanical damage.