The address book on iOS has long ceased to be an ordinary list of names and mobile phone numbers. Now each contact is a complete file, where you can find phone numbers, physical address, email address, social media profiles and much more.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
Of course, the system provides for the ability to attach personal photos to each contact. And there is a function to display the caller's photo in full screen iPhone with an incoming call. The same photo will be used in FaceTime, iMessage and the address book itself. Today we will look at two main ways to add personal photos to contacts.
There are several nuances when installing personal photos.
- So the photo may not always be displayed in full screen. It's all about the size of the image itself. It is advisable to choose high quality photos.
- It is worth remembering that earlier versions iOS do not support full-screen display of personal photos attached to contacts. If the photo is not displayed in full screen, check that the version iOS is higher than 9.
The first way is with the phone book iPhone
- Open Phone – Contacts.
- Select the desired name from the contact list.
- Click the Change button in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the icon that says Place photo.
- Take a picture using the Camera application that opens or select a ready photo from the Library.
- If necessary, change the scale or position of the image and click Select.
- Click Finish.
The second way is through the iCloud service
You can also put a contact photo on the full screen iPhone through the cloud service Apple.
- Open the iСloud.com website.
- Log in to the service using your Apple ID.
- Go to Contacts. You first need to sync your contacts on your mobile device with the iCloud service.