Importing files from device Android to iPhone is possible when setting up a new device Apple. If the device is already configured, files can be transferred by deleting all previously downloaded data and setting up the iPhone as a new one or manually moving the content. To transfer content from android, you need to use the 'Move to iOS' application, you can install it from Google Play. The app will help you transfer files, optimize and customize your new device.
To transfer, the following conditions must be met:
- Software from version 9 to iPhone.
- iPhone 5 or later.
- Android versions from 4.0.
Preparation for the procedure consists of:
- enable Wi-Fi to Android;
- connecting both devices to chargers;
- checking the amount of memory (will allow iOS to accommodate all the necessary files);
- update your browser to the latest version if you need to transfer bookmarks from Chrome.
The transfer process is not complicated, but it requires attention:
- On the new one iPhone, open the Programs and Data section and press the data transfer function from Android during the setup process.
- Open Move to iOS program on android and click on 'Continue'. Immediately read the terms and conditions and accept them, click 'Continue'. Select the Find Code command on the top right side.
- An Android transfer screen will appear on the iPhone, on which you should click on 'Continue' until a 6 or 10-digit code appears. If you receive a notification about poor Internet speed, you must ignore it.
- Enter the code on the android smartphone and wait for the screen with the data transfer to appear.
- Select files to transfer and click 'Next'. It is important, when a message about the end of the procedure appears, do not touch the device before the indicator reaches the finish.
- When the data transfer is over, press 'Done' on Android and 'Continue' on iPhone. On your device iOS, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
- Make sure everything is moved, and if not, do a manual transfer.