Most owners of expensive iPhones try to secure the device and put additional locks, but it happens that such a secret code is difficult to remember and is forgotten even by the user.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Now officially: announcement of iPhone 12 will take place in a week
How to choose an unlocking method: if there is no backup copy of files from your phone, then you will not be able to resume them, because the device must be erased, that is, all files and settings must be destroyed. There are two ways to erase information in order to remove a password on an iPhone 5:
- With the help of iTunes;
- In resume mode.
Removal with iTunes
In the event that the gadget was synchronized with the program, then it can be resumed:
- Connect the phone to the PC where the synchronization was carried out;
- Go to iTunes. If you need to enter a password, then you need to take another PC or go into recovery mode;
- Wait for Aytyuns to synchronize, that is, make a copy of the files;
- Then you need to press the device restore button;
- If, when restoring from iOS, the settings screen pops up, you need to click on the function of restoring from copies of iTunes;
- Then you need to find the desired smartphone in the application and select the required copy of the data.
Removing information from your phone in recovery mode
It is used if synchronization with iTunes was not performed with complete loss of data and password:
- Connect computer and mobile;
- Open iTunes;
- Force restart the gadget: hold down the top button or the side button and the 'Home' key together, do not release it until the recovery mode starts;
- When a window with a suggestion for restoring and updating appears, click 'Restore';
- ITunes will download the software files for the smartphone.
- Wait for the procedure to complete.
- Enter the desired settings for use.
Of course, if none of the methods helped, it's best to contact technical support for further instructions.