Before you sell, give or donate an iPhone, you need to unlink it from your own account Apple ID. This procedure is easy and quick, but there are minor difficulties with it.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro go on sale first Epic Games asks court to return Fortnite to App Store
The process of unlinking the iPhone from Apple ID:
- Go to the account management page of the Aycloud website;
- Login, that is, log into the system by filling in the login and password data from Apple ID. A situation may arise when it will be necessary to fill in the field with security questions;
- Go to the section where there is a list of devices attached to this account. Click on the one you want to untie;
- Press the delete button and confirm your action.
- At this stage, the device will be unlinked from the cabinet in Apple ID.
You can turn off the profile in the phone by following these steps:
- Go to the cloud point in the settings;
- In the iCloud menu, move the slider opposite the 'Find an iPhone' item to sleep;
- Enter the security code;
- Click on the button to delete the account.
- The dialog box contains the option to delete all data from the device. To do this, you need to press the delete button from the iPhone;
This process can take a significant amount of time, depending on the amount of content.