When connecting to Wi-Fi, the password for iPhone will have to be entered only once. Then the smartphone will remember this Wi-Fi network and will automatically connect to it in the future.
Apple in iOS put some restrictions on viewing previously saved passwords. But prohibitions exist in order to get around them. The operating systems of the gadget store a file that indicates information about the password, as well as when and at what time it was entered.
There are several ways in which you can find out the password for Wi-Fi.
Method 1: with jailbreak
The easiest way is to use the WiFi Passwords List special utility. Easy to use, free to download and quickly displays the information you need.
Important! For the above actions to be performed quickly and efficiently, the device must be jailbroken. But it is worth remembering that you do this at your own peril and risk.
Method 2: via a keychain
If you are not one of those who are ready to take risks and you have MacBook available, then you can use the second method. To do this, you initially need to set up a so-called Keychain, which includes all your devices Apple.
To set up a keychain you need:
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first FAS will start another check Apple
1. To iPhone. In the iCloud settings, you must activate the “Keychain” item.
2. On Mac. Go to “System Preferences”, select “iCloud”, check the box next to “Keychain”.
Then do the following:
- Search for the Keychain Access app using Spotlight search.
- open the utility and click the iCloud item;
- Find all passwords with AirPort network type in the extensive list;
- select the desired connection name and right-click to open Properties;
- manually enter the required data and check the Show password box.