iMessage is the name of an instant messaging technology and service developed by Apple and used in IOS. Unfortunately, iMessage users are often faced with the fact that messages in the messenger are mixed and displayed out of place. Many users complain about this problem and do not know how to solve it. This article describes how to work around this problem.
Date and time setting
The order of messages in iMessage may change due to incorrect date and time settings.
To fix this problem you need to:
- Open settings on your iPhone.
- Open the 'General' tab.
- Open the sub-item 'Date and time'.
- Turn on the 'Automatic' radio buttons.
To ensure that messages on your iPhone are sent in the correct order, you should try to disable the messenger and enable it again. This method is the most effective.
- Open your settings iPhone.
- Go to the 'Messages' submenu.
- Turn the iMassage switch off and on again.
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will go on sale first Apple has developed two types of masks to protect against coronavirus
After performing these manipulations, the messages should be displayed in the correct order and should no longer be confused.
Reboot, install updates, reset to factory settings
It is also worth rebooting iPhone, installing a new update, or doing a factory reset. This method can also help solve this problem.
To reload iPhone you need:
- Press the power button iPhone.
- Wait for the slider to appear to disable iPhone.
- Disable iPhone.
To install a new version iOS, you need:
- Open settings iPhone.
- Go to the 'General' submenu.
- Select the sub-item 'Software update'.
- Update your iPhone.
To reset the settings and device data, you need:
- We go to the standard setup application on your iPhone.
- Go to the 'Basic' section.
- Scroll to the very bottom, there is the 'Reset' section.
One of these methods will definitely help you set up sending messages to iMassage on your iPhone.