The changes in iOS 7 have touched on many things, and Safari is no exception. Today we will talk about its new feature, which we will call the main screen. Now when you enter the browser, not just an empty page will be shown, the safari home screen on which icons of favorite bookmarks are displayed. If you have frequently visited sites, it is very convenient to open them with one touch of the screen iPhone. We can change these bookmarks ourselves and add new shortcuts with our favorite sites. Let's consider in detail how to do this …
interesting 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros to ship first Apple ready to start production iPhone 12
Bookmarks appear if you click on the line for entering the web address. Or when you open a blank page by clicking the “+” icon in the tabs.
How to add bookmarks to the Safari home screen
- To add your bookmark, open the desired site in Safari. Now click on the arrow icon in the bottom menu.
- In the menu that appears, click the “Bookmark” icon. On the new page, click “Done” in the lower right corner
After the done work, the icon of the added site will appear on the main Safari screen.
How to remove bookmarks from Safari
More movement needs to be done here.
- Click on the book icon in the bottom menu of Safari. Next, select the “Favorites” item.
- Here you will see a list of your bookmarks that appear on the Safari home page. Click “Edit” in the lower right corner. Minus icons appear in red circles. Click on the name of the bookmark you want to delete.
- Now click Remove. That's it, the unnecessary bookmark has disappeared.
- To return directly to the main page of the browser, click “Done” in the upper right corner.